Our current Hybrid Instructional Model remains in place for the foreseeable future. Currently, decisions regarding school closures are being left up to school districts. If this should change we will let our students and families know.
Further, athletic events will be impacted. Most likely, we will have to limit the number of spectators at events or even close events to spectators. Please look for further information from our Athletic Director, Mr. Myers.
We will not be able to host prom on May 21st, however, we are hopeful that case numbers will soon decrease and that we will be able to move prom to June 4th or June 11th. We understand that preparing for a prom takes time, we pledge that we will evaluate the situation and will send out more information by May 17th.
Additionally, we have decided that all awards nights will be virtual again this year. For planning purposes and coordination of presenters, our plans need to be concrete.
Lastly, we have every intention of holding a graduation ceremony on the field on Saturday, June 12th. How we do this will depend on what the metrics look like leading up to graduation. As with prom, we understand that preparing and planning for graduation takes time. We will be sharing our plans for the graduation ceremony no later than May 24th.
We apologize for the uncertainty, but keeping our students and community safe is one of our most important duties. Thank you for your understanding.